Thursday, January 23, 2014

Fitting the interior

Hours 5
Total Hours 574

Santana Claus brought me a wonderful gift! My seats and interior came in from Classic Aero! I needed to install everything so I could see what parts of the interior needed to be painted so I went to work. First I had to install on the floor panels and flap actuator covers. Putting everything together, I couldn't help but fantasize about doing this for the last time before the first flight!
I had read about how nice the Aviator seats were but I was still surprised! They felt so good when I climbed in! I had already spent days playing with the Skyviews getting familier  with them and I spent another day enjoying my seats and interior while playing with them again.
The cover for the baggage area fit great.
I am very pleased with our choice of colors and didnt find a single flaw in the workmanship of Classic Aero! The seats and interior was very expensive but  believe it will be a good investment. It was hard, but I took all of it out and put it back in its bags and boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment